- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001: 2007)
- Social Accountability Standard (SA 8000:2014)
- Ship generated waste management system (ISO16304:2013)
Memberships & Certifications
Zero carbon footprint – Zero waste philosophy
We are proud to say that we have been certified as a zero carbon footprint company
Our company, as one of the pioneers in the field of environmental protection, is always aiming to counterbalance the carbon dioxide emissions from all its activities and facilities.
We calculate on a yearly basis the quantities of carbon dioxide emitted by our activities and facilities and we certify with the help of external independent bodies their correctness. We then carry out investments with environmental benefits in order to eliminate our carbon footprint.
We are moving forward, towards a ZERO WASTE Sustainable Future
Zero Waste is a philosophy that encourages the redesign of resource life cycles so that all products are reused. The goal is for no trash to be sent to landfills, incinerators, or the ocean.