- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018)
- Social Accountability Standard (SA 8000:2014)
- Ship generated waste management system (ISO16304:2013)
Memberships & Certifications
Zero carbon footprint – Zero waste philosophy
WE HAVE BEEN PROUDLY CERTIFIED AS A ZERO – CARBON FOOTPRINT COMPANY
Our company, stands among the pioneers of environmental protection services and has always prioritized the counterbalance of carbon dioxide emissions, produced by its activities and operating facilities.
We calculate the quantities of carbon dioxide emitted by our activities and facilities annually, using independent evaluators to verify their legitimacy and then offset these emissions, in order to eliminate our carbon footprint.
WE ARE MOVING FORWARD, TOWARDS A ZERO – WASTE, SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
The Zero – Waste philosophy, encourages the redesign of resource life cycles, so that all products are reused. The goal is for no trash to be sent to landfills, incinerators, or the ocean.